rescue Oklahoma Cocker Rescue in Need

Hersh'sMom

Owned by
5 cockers
Please donate if you can spare even a dollar towards our new Rescue who's coming in tomorrow named Henry. He's got kennel cough and needs shots and neutering before he can go up for adoption. Thank you for anything you can spare!
http://www.gofundme.com/ahsp8s

Here is Henry
Henry_zpsd41559b7.jpg

And Robin has some very beautiful snoods she is selling to help fund Henry's treatments.
I believe these are $25.00 each plus shipping. Made by Bolero Cockers
snood3_zps42f6e99d.jpg
snood1_zpsa2872930.jpg
snood2_zps2c032a51.jpg

Karen it is not thru PayPal for gofundme. If you'd rather go thru PayPal our acct name for it is okcr@doglover.com
As for the snoods, the only one left is the cat one. The other two are sold. Thanks everyone!

Still got that Cat one? Looks like something Audra MUST have! An omen!! I can send funds PayPal on Friday for it Robin -- if that is ok.

Let me know!

Heather!
I talked to Robin. She still has the pink snood. So, you can contact her to make your arraingements.

She's crazy busy right now. She took in 2 more rescues, one of the foster homes fell through. And yesterday Dusty, her youngest had some terrible back spasims while he was helping her in her shop. She had 7 grooms yesterday. He's in the
hospital now. And on top of all that, she is getting ready for the upcoming show in OK City this coming weekend.

I don't know how Robin keeps up with everything...hope her Son is doing better.

Goodness, all that on top of being so sick and having surgery recently ! She needs a couple of clones !

i hope her son is doing better and all will go well.

Back