Questions about my 4 months female ECS, behaviour and size.

Hi there. My Katherine will be 4 months tomorrow and still she's got problems with peeing and pooping out. We do daily long walks and sometimes she poops only when we go back home (not always, fortunately).
She also tends to eat it...omg.
Here's how she looks: 4 months, 34cm/ 13.4" at the shoulder, 7.3kg (more than 16lbs). What about her size? She continues to look thin to me...

23wqknt.jpg
nvr6a0.jpg

Last edited:
She looks fine to me.. she is beautiful. And, with her housetraining all I can say is just continue to be diligent. My Pye had accidents that became fewer and farther between till about 9 months to a year. Eating poop is common. Pick it up right away to try to offset that. Also on your next vet visit you can
talk to you vet, just in case she is missing some vitamins or nutrients.

Your puppy is still a baby. It will take time. Crate her when you can't be with her watching her like a hawk. Take her put first thing when you let her out, she wakes up, or you see signs she might go, and stay with her. If she goes potty do a happy dance and give her a treat. If she doesn't go put her back in the crate and try again. It won't be too much longer until she has it down.

Try to walk her after she's been fed. That's usually when mine has to go potty. I'd recommend picking up after she's pottied.

Back