Polly

Super Moderator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
PyeSnowmancoat_zps409953de.jpg
Snowmancoats4_zpsb1614a74.jpg
Snowmancoats2_zpsf998df11.jpg

I was just trying out the new forum. It's old up here today so it was nice to put the warmer coats on them.

Polly is Pye's coat color changing? Or is it a trick of the light. I am looking at the area on his "checks", it almost looks like he has a mask. He is beautiful.

Thank you DJ. Pye has allergies and his eyes run a lot. The fur around his cheeks seems a little bleached. But he's still perfect:)

The coats look great. I so wished mine would wear coats when we lived in snow country but no dice . Thankfully it stays fairly warm here :)

I have never had problems with any of mine wearing clothing. None at all. But then I don't give them a choice :p

Oh Dianne LOL. I'll never forget when I bought boots for my Mom's poodle, I got some for my cocker at the time, Puppy. I nearly died watching
him try to walk with those on. I did return those. Hehehehe

LOL, Dianne. The first time I put a harness on my cat (many years ago) she did just what Chase did. She flopped over and layed there very stiff.....and glared.....we tryed, we really did not to laugh at her :) without success.

I love these coats !!!!! I would love to order them for my 3 cockers . Are they available online ???

I wonder how hard it would be to make something like that.
There are loads of patterns for dog coats floating around. I think Linny and Robin even know how to make no sew ones. I just hate to sew so it's worth it for me to have them made.

Back