We are back too.

Cocker Dad

Owned by
2 cockers
This is Randy. The boys and I are doing fine. Those of you on FB know how things have been going. Roommate is gone. Currently looking for a new one. Still no news yet about Bruces estate in probate court. Have not heard nothing from his family. Not even to tell me there is no news. Work is going all right. Minimum wage went up and we now get attendance bonuses and gift cards every month. I found out Saturday I was made Employee of the Month. The boys are doing fine. R.J. turns 9 next month. Cannot believe I have had him for 7 years! He still has a lot of energy for an old dog.

So good to see you back here, Randy. A huge congrats on being employee of the month! I hope thing get much better for you in 2015. You deserve it.

Sorry to here things are still not settled with Bruce's estate. Glad to here the boys are doing well. Glad to have you back. :wave:

Congratulations on your accomplishment at work :)
I hope the new year will be a good one for you.

Great to have you back Randy!!!! Congrats on getting Employee of the Month - that is awesome!!!! I remember seeing on FB that you won a TV too! See 2015 is shaping up to be a much better year for you. Now just to get Bruce's estate in order...I really don't understand the delay but there isn't much anyone can do to speed it up it sounds like. Keeping you and the boys in my prayers!!!!

Back