Online Prescription Meds

Dee Dee

Owned by
1 cocker
I was wondering if anyone uses an online website for prescriptions for dogs? Patch is taking Flagyl for his Pancreatitus and our vet is so expensive, price was just raised another $15!

Any suggestions who to use online?!?

The only one I've used is drsfostersmith.com. That was for Gabby's heart medication because it was cheaper than the vet. I bought everything else from our local Costco (good prices).

Would the vet write you a script to use at a local pharmacy? It might be cheaper at Costco or Target and it is a medicine developed for humans so they should have it.

My vet used to do that for me for Puppy's heart meds Dee Dee.. I got them from our local pharm.

I wonder if he would... I looked up prices online and they are almost half the cost.

The last time I needed meds for mine. My vet wrote out a script and I got it filled at Sam's club. Much better than at the vets.

The last time I needed meds for mine. My vet wrote out a script and I got it filled at Sam's club. Much better than at the vets.
mine did the same and I got the filled at costco.

Hi Dee Dee, I am a little late weighing in on this but during the last year and a half of Maggie's life our kitchen counter looked like a pharmacy shelve. Check with your local pharmacies, some of them offer plans for pets. I know our Walgreens did. I wish I still had the info to pass on for you. Also check with your vet to see if they can give you mail order or pharmacy suggestions. One of Maggies eye drops had to be compounded in a sterile room. I called a doggy Opthomologist who gave me several suggestions, one of those did mail order which was nice as it was a 40 minute drive to pick it up. They put us on an auto refill program and gave us a call to let us know when they shipped.

Good luck, hugs to you and Patch.

Back