Where IS everyone???

Cockers4Ever

Owned by
2 cockers
I know spring has sprung after a brutal winter but I miss everyone.

We've been busy here too. Getting back into more regular long walks. A return to basic training for Teddy & Princess. And of course, my annual debate on whether to shave the dogs down all over and start fresh with their coats in the fall.

I'd love to post new pics, but my kids have broken 3 laptops this year and I'm back to an ancient computer that can do very little. :(

I know that some of our members that depended on tap a talk haven't been active which is a shame.

I don't know if I've been busy or what but it seems I never get much posting done. I miss everyone too.

I am here, miss everyone too. We have been sooooo busy in our personel lives that it is crazy. We have been moving our office to a new building ( OH man so much STUFF accumulates over 60 years) My mom gave up driving (yeah) and so I am her means of getting around. Our weather has been fabulous this spring and not having enought to do with getting the new office ready I have tackled my gardens. I just have to remember that I am not young anymore.....using shovels and posthole diggers makes my muscles angry and sore. But I will get it done.

Hannah turned 14 on Wednesday , doesn't seem possible. We had a quiet celebration for her. She got one of her favorite treats, fortune cookies ( I know I have a strange girl, she will choose them over regular old mother hubbards :) ), and a trip to the local beach where she got to watch all the activity.

I don't know if I can blame being busy, since I usually post from work anyway.
But I can also say that I have missed the activity on the board :(

Happy Birthday to Miss Hannah! Who knew that she loved Chinese food so much?

Please take care of yourself, DJ. Moving and vigorous gardening can take a toll, but from the pictures I've seen you do have a beautiful garden. I'm happy that my allergies are a little better so I can actually do some work in my garden this year. I really need to do some deadheading but I do have one big issue...the bees. I'm very happy to have the bees and they absolutely love my lavender but there are so overwhelming that I can't get to over half my garden when they are out there. The water is another story.

Good to hear from you. I've been wondering how you and Hannah are doing.

I've been super busy. We had cold weather so late into the spring that I had to find more firewood. And that put me behind for doing the garden. Then my DD and her boyfriend decided to get married since he was going in the air force, so they had a quick wedding. That took up some time. I'm slowly but surely starting to get caught up.

And, I am now officially looking for a puppy! I'm hoping I can get one this fall. I've been putting some feelers out in this area hoping someone will know someone that knows a good breeder.

Happy belated birthday to Miss Hanna! @DJ's Three. Congratulations on your daughter's wedding @dizzy. I'll take a look at tapatalk again and see if they've improved their service.

I'm here! Work has just picked up and that is how I always got on the forum. We have moved buildings again, so there is a lot of new things to learn about where to park and where to sit, etc. I'm showing King as the shows permit. Gi has a new litter of babies who are going to be 12 weeks. We have a cream point boy with a low nose (often called Doll face) who is available but no one is interested it seems because of his nose...poor kid. Then I have a seal point, Chase, that I am holding for now to see how he develops because I am thinking of showing him in Premiership. Then we went this weekend to Michigan to pick up my new girl. Her name is Tempi and she just turned 2 years old March 31st this year. She had her first litter in November last year and her son is being shown currently by a friend...nice boy. I'm looking forward to the long holiday weekend at home. We were going to got to Lebanon, PA but found out that there is a very nice Seal lynx being shown in region so we decided to stay home. It is just too far of a drive to take a chance on coming home with nothing. But that is ok...I have plenty here to keep me busy - lots to catch up on. Also, Cas is getting neutered this week. I am struggling with the decision but I do think it is the best thing. Hard on me to have 3 whole males here and hard on them too. So hopefully in a month or so after Cas' hormones settle things will calm down a bit here. So I guess I am busy, it just becomes the norm so I don't think of it as not being busy.

Plans to take my mom this Friday for a pedicure - looking forward to the girl time!

Happy Birthday Hannah!!!!!

We have a cream point boy with a low nose (often called Doll face) who is available but no one is interested it seems because of his nose...poor kid.

Phew! sounds busy. If its not too much trouble, could you post a pic of the doll face boy? I cant picture it. I'm just being nosy so if you cant I totally get it. ;)

Sorry to not be here much. I really have no excuse other than Spring and planting, working, and just not on-line much anymore

Thanks for checking in everyone. Latest word on tapatalk is not compatible with current version of forum. I've been using forum on phone without much problem and I do wear reading glasses.

Back