I rescued two neglected cocker spanial dogs need help

HOW TO REGISTER MY ANIMALS?

• HOW TO FIND OUT HOW MUCH THEY ARE WORTH?

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • HOW TO FIND GOOD HOMES?

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

toni ward

Owned by
2 cockers
I HAVE TWO BEAUTIFUL COCKER SPANIAL DOGS PURE BREED AND THE OWNER IS MY EX-BOYFRIEND DAVE WARDEN AND THEIR NAMES ARE MALCOLM AND ANGUS. THEY WERE WITHOUT SHELTER NO FOOD OR WATER AND HAVE HAD NO VET CARE AT ALL UNTIL I GOT INVOLVED WITH THEM. THEY ALSO WERE IN HORRIBLE CONDITION AND NEEDED TO BE GROOMED UP AND SHAVED PLEASE HELP ME OUT I NEED TO GET THE PAPERS ON THEM SO I AM ABLE TO FIND THEM A GREAT HOME THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

If they're pure bred, they might already be registered. Asking your EX would be the easiest way to find out. If that's not possible you could try finding their history from your EX's vet. You can also register them at Register a Dog

I'm not sure how much your dogs would be worth. First, you need some type of written agreement from your EX giving you ownership. Ask a local rescue for help placing your dogs: Petfinder | Search For Animal Welfare Groups
If you try selling/placing these dogs yourself, make sure and screen the buyers. You don't want these dogs falling in the wrong hands. Here's a good list of questions to ask: Pit Bull Rescue Central

Hope you can help them. I'm unsure if you are looking for a good home for them why you need their papers. There are many wonderful cocker spaniels in loving homes that have no papers and since they are probably not show dogs the papers are really unnecessary.

Back