Need help finding a carrier

Shanda

I have a 6 month old and I love taking her places, she is well behaved. I travel a lot and would like to take her with me, and take here into places. I am wondering is there a carrier that she will fit in when she gets older. All the ones I find are to small for when she gets full grown. I can find carriers for little dogs, why can't I find one for my little baby. Thank you for the help.

Welcome Shanda. As far as crates with included dividers, there isn't much of a selection. Some thick gauge wire crates have dividers. They are heavy and bulky requiring some assembly/disassembly time. I found one plastic crate with dividers. I think the 28" would work but check to make sure. It might be more convenient to buy a larger crate when your puppy grows. You'll have more choices that way.

Life Stages ACE Single Door Crate | Life Stages ACE Single Door Dog Crate | Midwest Life Stages ACE Single Door Dog Crate

If you will be traveling by air or want a hard kennel, I highly recommend the Petmate (by VariKennel). My Cocker was crate trained using it and made two international moves between Asia and the US in one (I believe ours was the Intermediate size). Even after two international flights, the crate was still in amazing condition. She'll be flying back to the US with me in cabin this time and I have purchased the XL Sturdibag. I don't think this would be great for any super long traveling in a car or anything but it's a super well-made bag and is plenty big for her. My cocker isn't super large though (only 10kg and shorter than normal) so you would need to account for size.

Back