Polly

cockermom

Owned by
2 cockers
Our dear friend Polly had to say goodbye to her Pogo today, she is taking some time to grieve. Hugs and prayers Polly 😢💐💔

Polly, I hope you are okay. I'm saddened to hear about Pogo. Thank you cockermom.

Thank you everyone. He was one in a million and I so wanted more time with him. We are sticking close to home, and, I will be off the puter
for a short wile so we can hug each other and Pye and think of our sweet sweet boy.

So sorry, Polly. It is never easy to say good bye to a loved member of the family.

We are okay. Losing Pogs is very hard, but, we were prepared, it was expected. He was a very special dog, sweet boy, helped me raise Pye, my little terror. Funny, Michael and I noticed how very quiet Pye has been since Sunday. He has always been a yakker. To tell you the truth, it drove Michael nuts! He's the only dog out of all that we have been blessed with that was constantly barking. Since coming home Sunday, Pye has been quiet, like a normal cocker. Funny really.... I now think he was always talking to or at his brother.

In the past when we lost one, we usually adopted right away. Another reason this loss is so hard, we are not going to add another dog to our family. We are getting older now and having a dog family outlive you is a concern. So, Pye will be our last dog.

It is not fair. These dogs are so sweet and special in our lives and yet their time is so short. You've had Pogo since we met on these forums?

It is not fair. These dogs are so sweet and special in our lives and yet their time is so short. You've had Pogo since we met on these forums?
No Manuel, but he is the last of an era. I adopted him when we first moved to this cabin in 2004, I remember I think I had Pak and Pook and Pep when I first joined you when you before you moved us to your own forum way back in the 90s when Anita was so active here also.

Thank you all. I had a pre planned trip to see my Son and my Daughter in Law already made before Pogo's rapid decline. I would have post phoned it but the kids already had the time scheduled off so I went. I was gone from last Thursday to yesterday. It was a very hard 6 days for Michael.

Back