Introducing Cody and myself

jeme3

I'm Julie, and Cody is my rescue cocker. We (my husband and I) got him from San Diego Spaniel Rescue last week.

He's 17 months old. He was an owner relinquishment from a family with four young children and mom and dad both work full time, so he spent most of his time in the backyard by himself.

He's very smart, learns quickly, and is very willing to please. He's settling into our routine very quickly.

We recently had to send our sweet labrador, Tika, over the rainbow bridge, and were miserable without a dog in the house. I knew I couldn't do another lab right now, and have always loved cocker spaniels.

He's perfect and so much fun!

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

IMG_7111.jpg IMG_7113.jpg IMG_7142.jpg IMG_7167.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7167.jpg
    IMG_7167.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 2
Welcome Julie. Cody is absolutely adorable. I'm Karen and I live in Morthern CA with my husband Keith and my two cockers Farley and Ki.

Welcome Judy and Cody. Thank you for adopting and joining our forum. He's beautiful! I have one 8 yr old cocker. Seems like he was just a puppy not long ago.

Thanks everyone! Cody is fitting into our home nicely and learning the rules (like no, it's not okay to walk on the dining room table ;)). I think our two cats, Buck and Pixie, have finally realized he's not going away so they better get used to him.

He's such a sweetheart!

Boy! We added two cats to our family. My Pye loves to chase them, and, that's not letting up lol. The hard part is our first kitty, Maddy (short for Madness) was a feral that decided she belonged to us, we adopted another kitty Mixie from our local shelter to be her kitty sister and Maddy hates her lol. We sure hope things settle down soon.

Beautiful Cody who loves his new parents---you can tell from the way he is looking at the person taking his photo in the one picture!

Back