A new comb for Pye

Polly

Super Moderator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
I found a new comb that I love!!! I found it on Jeffers Pet. It's got a plastic handle and metal teeth that rotate!
Pye didn't mind it at all and it works like a DREAM!

I can't bring myself to cut Pye's leg feathers and this comb seems like it will make things much easier for me and for him.

I've only used it once so far, this morning, but, man it seems wonderful. It was designed to use on horses tails.

http://www.jefferspet.com/products/untangler-ea

I'll take one later today Cathy I promise! BTW I loved that comb so much, it worked just as well today that I found one on ebay that is completely metal, so, hopefully it will last a long time.

Cathy
I forgot to take a shot of Pye yesterday but, I got one for you tonite.

YakYak1_zps5036957c.jpg

Thank you DJ. He's a little devil :lol: All boy! Loves to play in the leaves which can be a mess with his coat :lol: Oh! And a favorite is a nice game of chase just after breakfast when Mom wants to take his snood off.

That pix above was the first, then I got two of him barking at my camera :lol:

He's all boy.

Thank you everyone. He's sure been a joy. He's the most vocal dog we have had. :lol: Tonite I made Liver & Onions, one
of Vern's favorite dinners. I won't make it often for him because it's not really good for you. Oh but does Pye LOVE liver.
He will eat it raw!

Vern got this shot of him sitting in his chair behind me here in my office today.
Chilaxin_zps5629ca57.jpg

He is gorgeous !! I love the chocolates.....I have a brown and tan and she is awsome:wub:

He is gorgeous !! I love the chocolates.....I have a brown and tan and she is awsome:wub:
Joy there certainally is something special about the browns, Pye is my third. All were/are so very special.

Back