memorial All Dogs Go To Heaven

Coco's Mom

RIP Coco May 4th 2020
Owned by
1 cocker
Does this look like anyone, anyone knows? I almost cried when I saw it.

Attachments

• All dogs go to heaven.jpg
    All dogs go to heaven.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 230
I really like that :) Where did you find it? It looks like a cocker to me.

I really like that :) Where did you find it? It looks like a cocker to me.

I was sent it on facebook. A friend of mine had it on hers. It certainly does look Cocker doesn't it. One of my Big Brother friends. With so many on here have had to put theirs to sleep, I felt I had to put this on here. I'm not sure if she remembers I have a Cocker or not.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm also tying to cope with the loss of my boy Rex. It's very difficult. My wife and I have been making a list of happy Rex memories (i.e., he hated having food on his mouth after a meal so he would walk around the perimeter of our bed in both directions wiping down his face ). Sometimes we end up crying because we realize just how much we miss him but for the most part its helping us cope with lots of smiles. In addition, we don't want to simply forget him or suppress my memories of him.

I'm not sure what your religious beliefs are but I'm sure you'll see each other again in heaven. I've been reading 2 chapters that pertain to pets in a book by Randy Alcorn called "Heaven". He says that god promised an afterlife filled with happiness and since animals are god-created they will also be resurrected. Some people might say that animals do not have souls so they will not go to heaven. According to Alcorn this is not true because while they do not have human souls, they do have animal souls. Anyway, reading this has also helped me.

I hope you feel better...

Back