Anyone experience paw biting and chewing?

Keep an eye out on the spots on top of her head I would think that they are probly from the spray and resulting repeated bathing. But you want to make sure they are not turning into a secondary bacterial thing.

Bet they are itchy, poor girlie.

Last edited:
Thanks DJ...She does not scratch them bad but I am keeping an eye on them...looking a little better each day :)

My cocker is buff in color and about five years old. His eyes constantly water and his paws have become so bad (both front, one back), it has caused bleeding. He is currently taking a generic form of Benadryl, but it's too early to say if there has been any improvement. If I even think about touching his affected paws, he pulls away as though my touching caused him pain. (Maybe he is just going for an Oscar?) I am on a mission to find a good solution. Thanks to all of you who have given input on what is obviously a common problem. I just hate seeing my cocker suffering. Just as you do.

He could actually have an infection or yeast between his toes. I'd take your dog to the vet if I were you and get it checked out.

Back