memorial Ben has passed away

scotia

Poor Ben passed away last month, he was 9yrs old and suffered a seizure. I can't describe how awful it was watching him but it is some comfort that he died with me, and at home.
He will be sorely missed, he was such a great dog and brought a lot of happiness.

I'm sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family.

I am so sorry to hear of Ben's passing. My Prince died following a seizure almost 2 years ago, but he was alone in the vet's office when it happened. As painful as it must have been for you to watch, I'm sure Ben felt some measure of comfort knowing that you were there with him. Take comfort knowing that he is now seizure-free at the Bridge, running and playing with all the other furkids that went before (and after) him.

I am so sorry to read this. You were very blessed to have him with you when he went. Prayers and hugs for you.

I'm so sorry to read of your loss :( Sending prayers and good thoughts to you and your family. Seizures are really tough to witness - they can be very scary.

Prayers to you and yours regarding Ben. He is seizure free now and will be waiting for you at the bridge.

I'm so sorry for the loss of Ben. Prayers to you and your family that you find comfort knowing that now he is seizure free. You were blessed that you were with him when he passed.

I lost my Patches years ago while he was being boarded at the vets while we on vacation and it is something that I have never been able to fogive myself.

Thank you all, he had been waiting to go to the vets for some tests for kidney disease and the start of some neurological problems but took ill before we could make a test date.
He went really suddenly, took ill in the morning and took a seizure that night.
The vet told me he would only have gotten worse, so maybe what happened was awful for us but the best for him.
Thanks for kind thoughts.

I'm so sorry for your loss of Ben. My condolences to your family.

Back