memorial Bonnie (MarVal's Eye of the Storm) 08/26/98 - 03/22/2015

StephanieE

Owned by
1 cocker
I lost my very best friend just before midnight Sunday, 22 March. My heart is broken but I feel blessed that I had the privilege to share my life with her for over 16 years. I always thought of her as a "gift" to cherish. Bonnie was a happy, funny, sweet, and intelligent (smarter than me at times) girl and she enriched my life. She will always live in my heart.

StephanieE, I am sorry for your loss, Thank you for sharing her pictures. She was such a cute girl.

Stephanie I'm so sorry for your loss. Fly high sweet Bonnie.

RIP Bonnie, on the swiftest of wings fly on to the bridge.

I am so very sorry for your loss.

It is never easy to lose these special beings. I'm sorry for the loss of your sweet girl

I'm so sorry for the loss of your Beautiful Bonnie! Fly high sweet girl and watch over your momma!!!

Thank you everyone so much for your kind words. I've been away from the forum since I posted about my sweet girl. I'm sorry it's taken this long to thank you and tell you how much I appreciate all of you - I didn't realize that anyone had responded until today. Your kindness and support is greatly appreciated and helps. We've all been through this.

I was staying busy taking care of anything that needed to be taken care of, working 10 - 12 hour days, etc. I was heartbroken for my sweet girl but I don't think that my loss really hit until today. I was driving home from running some errands and looking at all of the blossoming trees & shrubs (I live in the "country"). We're finally seeing spring weather and this was a beautiful spring day. All of a sudden I thought about how Bonnie loved to go for walks and play (with me) in the back yard. She had a great time during this time of year. That's when the tears for both Bonnie and me started. It's just going to take some time to get used to a different life. Thank you again for your kindness. Seeing the photos of all of the beautiful Cockers is good for me, too.

Back