Bought a new clipper and blades

manuel

Administrator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
I use the 7F a lot and my blade is jamming somehow. The upper blade slides so far then jams. I took it apart and couldn't find anything wrong. So I bought a new A5 with #10 blade , and #7F from Amazon.

Robin told me to have mine sharpened before I buy new ones sometime last year. I still bought the new ones, but after I got my old ones
back, they worked as well as the new ones. For $5.00 each, can't beat that! I just found a guy on ebay that charged $5.00 plus shipping and sent them all to him. I've also sent my clippers away to be tuned up also.

I think its pretty funny you bought a new clipper because your blades were broken :D

Polly, Do you mind pm-ing me who you used to sharpen your blades? I dare say a couple of mine need it as well.

I think its pretty funny you bought a new clipper because your blades were broken :D
I could have just bought new blades but wasn't sure if my clipper had a problem -- it's running rough. Turns out I like my old clipper better than the new 2-speed A5. I'll do some maintenance on my old A5 and see if it helps.

I could have just bought new blades but wasn't sure if my clipper had a problem -- it's running rough. Turns out I like my old clipper better than the new 2-speed A5. I'll do some maintenance on my old A5 and see if it helps.
And if that doesn't help Manuel, send it out.

Thanks Polly. I'll send it out if all else fails. I might ask you who to send it to as I have no idea. I was disappointed with the new 7F blade. I wonder if Oster sells rejects to outlet stores because this one looks like one. The blades are misaligned and the teeth were catching when I tried sliding the upper blade back and forth. I'm wondering if I should return it.

Thanks Polly. I'll send it out if all else fails. I might ask you who to send it to as I have no idea. I was disappointed with the new 7F blade. I wonder if Oster sells rejects to outlet stores because this one looks like one. The blades are misaligned and the teeth were catching when I tried sliding the upper blade back and forth. I'm wondering if I should return it.
QUOTE]
Manuel contact who you purchased it from and get your money back!

Here's who I used for my blades. I can look up who I used for my clipper tune up. This guy only charged $4.00 each plus shipping.

Professional Clipper Blade and Trimmer Sharpening Service

Keep meaning to come back and say "THANK YOU" Polly!

Manuel I'm so sorry you dont like the new clippers as much - hopefully you can return them.

Our local Petco's groomer told me that if I bring my blades in she will have them sharpened by the guy who does theirs I think I might take them up on it.

I am less than impressed with the ceramic blades I bought.

Our local Petco's groomer told me that if I bring my blades in she will have them sharpened by the guy who does theirs I think I might take them up on it.

I am less than impressed with the ceramic blades I bought.
I have never liked the ceramic ones either.

Back