memorial Buddy

Cocker Dad

Owned by
2 cockers
Today marks one year that our little foo-foo boy Buddy went to the bridge. We still miss him and think of him everyday. It was hard that he went so suddenly, but I think that is how Buddy wanted it. I was just looking through the photo albums at some of his pics. I took a lot of him in 4 years (my worst habit, dog pics, but no people). Buddy, we hope you are having fun at Rainbows Bridge and made lots of new friends. We cannot wait to see you again!! :luv::luv::huggles:

Randy.. it seems it's been a busy week with these anniversaries :( They arent easy.

God bless your little guy. I'm sure he's made plenty of new friends up there. And dont worry.. you WILL see him again someday.

Randy
{{{{{}}}}
Buddy was well loved and missed. You both were great Daddys.

Oh, I'm sorry Randy.
Know he's looking down on you to try to comfort you on this day and patiently waiting for you to rejoin him. :pray:

Thanks all. I can still feel what it felt like to hold him. He would always rest his head on my shoulder as we walked around. :vsad:

I remember when you first posted about him on the forum. That was great of you rescuing him and giving him a home.

Randy, sending lots of love your way as you go through this sad anniversary. Buddy has a lot of friends at the Bridge, including my Quigley. I would like to think that they're having one HECK of a party up there!

Loving thoughts going out to you on this sad anniversary. They are with us such a short time and leave such a mark on our hearts.

Back