memorial Buffy (Aug. 22, 1999 - Jan 2. 2012)

jchan

Owned by
3 cockers
Hi everyone,

I haven't been online for a while. My Buffy girl passed away yesterday morning from congestive heart failure. She's been on a variety of medication for the last 25 months. Its been a very difficult month. I've lost both my dogs in a span of 30 days.

I'm no longer a dog owner and it crushes me to say that. I just wanted to share with everyone. Please cherish the moments you have.

Jeff

IMG_4231.jpg

I am very sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine how difficult it must be to lose two beloved dogs so close together. Please accept my condolences. They are now reunited and running free at the bridge.

I am so sorry. Having to lose two would be so difficult. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

{{{{{Jeff}}}} I'm so very sorry for your loss. I have been in your shoes, in 2008, I lost 3 of my cockers within a month.
Pretty soon your tears will turn bittersweet and you will be able to focus on the joy that these angels bring us here on earth. {{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}

I am so sorry, it is hard to lose any of them but two in that short a period of time is very hard. :(

My condolences to you and your family. Your dogs will always be in your heart so you will always be a dog owner. We are hear to listen, I would love to hear some of the great memories you have. You are in our prayers.

Jeff, so sorry for two losses so close together, Buffy must have missed him very much, CHF notwithstanding. You are still very much part of this group, very much a dog owner, even if on sabbatical.

I am so sorry to hear that Buffy has passed on to the Bridge......Swiftest of wings little girl, may you be reunited with your old friends and run free and whole.

(((Jeff))) Deborah is right you are still a dog owner, they will always be with you in your heart and memories.

Thank you

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say thank you for all the kind words. I really missed coming on this website and reading all your posts.

Before Buffy passed I was in the process of adopting a new companion for her. Camp Cocker suggested a mid-aged boy named Corey. Unfortunately Corey arrived one day after Buffy passed away so they never got the chance to meet.

Although it wasn`t my initial intent to `replace` Buffy, I still I feel a little guilty.

Again thanks everyone...

Thanks for sharing your cockers. It was nice hearing about them.

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say thank you for all the kind words. I really missed coming on this website and reading all your posts.

Before Buffy passed I was in the process of adopting a new companion for her. Camp Cocker suggested a mid-aged boy named Corey. Unfortunately Corey arrived one day after Buffy passed away so they never got the chance to meet.

Although it wasn`t my initial intent to `replace` Buffy, I still I feel a little guilty.

Again thanks everyone...
Jeff don't feel guilty. I know that each of our furbabies holds a special place in our hearts. I hope Corey will find his place in your heart and that he will help heal it while he's at it.

I agree with Polly. Every single dog has its own place in your heart. One never replaces another but each finds its own spot.

Jeff
Please post pictures of Cory when you have a chance.^_^

Don't feel guilty, you are not replacing Buffy. I hope that Corey helps to bring you some comfort.

Jeff, congratulations on Corey, I am very, very happy for your family for the addition. We've just adopted Cordelia from rescue on 10th December. She's five, and Nicholas Cockervich Nobarkoff is probably about 14. Cordelia could never replace Nicholas, and I can't imagine that Corey will replace your losses. But I bet he will help you all heal.

Back