memorial Casper T Bond, has gone to the bridge

Canada-eh

Owned by
2 cockers
For a few of you who might recall my friend Ed here in Ontario, I received this note this morning. After a short illness from kidney failure Casper went to the bridge last night. He came from the same breeder as my Tynan. He was only about 2 years older than Tynan. A very beautiful pup. This I know will just devistate Ed who himself is suffering from an extreme blood clot in his groin area. He has been off work for months and months. Casper left behind another beauty called Cassie who was taken in by Ed and Lori when abandoned from South America back to Betty her breeder here in Ontario. I am at a loss for words really, just saw them about a month ago. Please say a prayer for Casper T and his family, Ed and Lori Bond.

Attachments

• Casper T..jpg
    Casper T..jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 53
  • Casper T loved to sail.jpg
    Casper T loved to sail.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 57
I'm am sorry to hear of Casper's passing. Thank you for sharing his pictures. He was a beautiful boy. Prayers for Casper, family and Mrs. Bond. I hope Ed recovers soon.

That's so sad for Lori and Ed, I know they adored their special boy. Sending prayers their way.

So very sorry to hear of Casper's passing. Its always hard to lose one of our furkids. Hope he is romping and playing at the Bridge. Healing thoughts to Ed too.

Condolences from Florida for sure! I didn't know Casper but he is a handsome guy! :luv:

Condolences are going out from Pennsylvania.

Please accept our deepest sympathy in the passing of your baby.

I certainly hope Ed gets better soon.

Casper was a handsome boy, wishing him swift wings and prayers of comfort to his family

Back