Christmas card exchange

manuel

Administrator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
It may seem early but who's interested? If I have your address from last year just reply. PM if I don't have your address or if you're address changed. Also, some of our members are from Canada so keep that in mind.

Make sure before you plan on participating. We need to know how many cards to order. We'll be screening new members before adding them to the list. Let me know if you have any suggestions. Don't post your address here.

1. manuel
  2. ApolloShadow
  3. Polly
  4. Nicole
  5. precious pumpkin
  6. karenwalksthedogs
  7. Bella Rose
  8. Marclay
  9. DJ's Three
  10. Coco's Mom

Last edited:
My address is the same. I am thinking about doing my cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not sure I participated last year so count me in and I will send you my address just in case. I think I will make mine as well!

Okay lets try this again this year. I know last year I bought the cards addressed them all, but just couldn't get them mailed. I was so upset about it all. Every day we got card, I said, I had to get them to the mail. Just other things kept coming up, and I had to use the money for it. This year John will be very busy so I KNOW we will be able to send them out. New address below:

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay lets try this again this year. I know last year I bought the cards addressed them all, but just couldn't get them mailed. I was so upset about it all. Every day we got card, I said, I had to get them to the mail. Just other things kept coming up, and I had to use the money for it. This year John will be very busy so I KNOW we will be able to send them out. New address below:
I hope things work out for you this year. I was looking forward to Coco's card

I've emailed everyone on the list. Make sure your name is on it. Make sure your info is correct. There should be 10 participants.

Back