Diapers

Ruth

I have a 13 year old female that is having house peeing issues and would like any suggestions on what they are using for a diaper. Have tried the panty, but with no tail to hold it on she walks out of it. Need something that stays in place. Thank you for any help you can give.

Ruth

My dog, Farley is incontinent in both urine and feces. For female dogs Nicole from Cocker Couture makes a wonderful soft reusable cloth diaper that works well for female dogs. Just line with a disposable pad. Those, although great, didn’t work for my guy because I needed something to contain both urine and feces. I use Pampers pull ups. I have to make a couple of snips through the elastic around the legs so they aren’t too tight. The Pampers pull ups have a little line on the back and that is the exact right spot to cut the tail hole, actually I make a small triangle. I hope this helps. Cocker Couture

Thank you, I will try the pull ups. I hope you baby is doing ok. My Pringles has cancer and I'm am trying to make it comfortable for her now. Thank you again.
Ruth

Farley also had cancer. His was cancer of the bowel. The first surgery was successful as far as getting all the cancer but the stitches failed and he developed sepsis. The second surgery they needed to attach his bowel directly to his skin. He has no sphincter. The vets believe that the sepsis effected his ability to control his urine.

I hope your Pringles can remain very comfortable and that the pull ups work well for you.

I am so sorry about Farley. Pringles has had cancer removed from her back leg and her on her neck. This time it has gone to her mouth and the doctor has removed it twice, but he tells me it is very aggressive so to expect it to come back again. Until she stops loving to eat and still loves to be with me we I will keep having it removed. I have had to change her food to something soft and I make lots of ice cube treats for her. I will keep Farley in my prayers. Thank you again for your help. God Bless you and Farley.

Ruth

Back