Essentials for grooming station

You need a shelf or two to set stuff like the diluted soap solution/conditioner/rinse on above the sink whilst you are doing the deed. A towel bar beneath that shelf would also be useful so you can put blotting towels on it for right after you are done. A tub that is flat bottomed yet no deeper than a kitchen sink but wider and longer than a kitchen sink would be my ideal choice--I don't know if they make them like that however. (To save your back). A swivel spray arm and Hot/Cold handles that are easy to adjust are important.
Can you tell I have given this some thought? Boy will it ever be nice to have a dedicated grooming area.

I would have loved to have seen you trying to get the dogs to unlock the car for you! Glad you were finally able to get in.

Finally the hard stuff (I hope) is done!
Now its wall and ceiling repair and tile :)

This is a laundry sink I got at Lowes, it's flat bottomed and 12 inches deep
The tap has a pull out sprayer

Ohhh, I am so jealous. It looks wonderful, can't wait to see the finished project.

Finally after many delays and taking a week off when company came the end is in sight!!
This picture was prior to grouting (which I was still doing a midnight Sunday).
All that is left now is paint touch ups, painting and replacing trim, and putting on cupboard doors and handles, towel bar and a few hooks.

Bella feels she was the victim of a lowdown dirty trick.
Since I had never bathed her there before....she didn't realize she should have been hiding under the bed!

Bella feels she was the victim of a lowdown dirty trick.
Since I had never bathed her there before....she didn't realize she should have been hiding under the bed!
Poor baby. My mom's dog hides during bath time too.

Back