Farley and Ki Update

karenwalksthedogs

Staff member
Owned by
2 cockers
Not a lot has changed here with Farley. For a few days he did urinate by himself, we still had to express his bladderto make sure it was emptied, but it turned out he had a bladder infection. As the infection cleared up he hasn’t been trying to urinate on his own. Maybe the added discomfort let him know he had to urinate. It is his first attempt since his surgery so maybe his nerves are still healing and they might still improve. Despite all this Farley is a very happy boy.

Our groomer’s employee asked if she could use Ki for a model at the grooming competition in Pasadena. It was her first show. It was held last weekend and Maria took third place with Ki. She did a wonderful job and Ki looks fantastic. He really put his game face on for the judging. I think he had a great time. 1281012811

So glad he is doing so well. It is a good thing and gives hope. He looks great and of course Ki looks wonderful

Huge congratulations to Maria and Ki Karen. Of course she took 3rd place, she had the best dog as her partner in the show. I hope that as Farley heals, that he can start to feel when he needs to pee. I think that his starting even tho it was while he had an infection is a hopeful sign.

Thanks for the update. I hope Farley continues to improve and I'm glad he's in good spirits. The groomer knew Ki was a sweetheart making him a good choice for the competition. 😎

Back