memorial For Bear.... From Linda

Mike

Owned by
4 cockers
Got home from work today and found this in the mailbox. At first I thought it was a BIG bandana, but then when I took it all the way out of the mailer, it was an embroidery of Bears picture on a quilt, with a card to go with it. Needless to say, it brought a tear. I wasnt expecting this. Bear had quite a fan club when he was alive. The big guy is missed by many... the people who met him, along with many people who hadn't, but knew all about him.
Thank you Linda! And thank you to everyone who signed the card!

Attachments

• Bearquilt.jpg
    Bearquilt.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 89
A small thing to help you remember your special guy, Mike. It was all Linny's idea!

It looks beautiful. I wish I could have known bear better. I've heard so much about him. He will be missed.

Beautiful wall hanging for a beautiful gentle soul....

I didn't know him well either but from what I've heard he will be greatly missed. A small momento. ;)

I didn't get to sign the card, but please consider my signature in abstentia. I loved
Bear from the first time I saw a picture of him, the biggest cocker I had ever seen. You did so much for him, and although he developed issues that were inevitible, he managed to live a happy life because of you, Mike, which pleased me very much.

The quilt is amazing. Linny is amazing. You are amazing, and Bear beat both of you in "amazing-ness."

It's just a little wall hanging.

I made different ones for Mike's others that have passed, and now they can all reside next to each other on the wall.

Bear was gigantic when he first came in. Mike fixed what could be fixed and kept everything else under control and gave him a most wonderful forever home.

Such a nice tribute for Bear.

I do remembre when he came to rescue, his size was quite the talk of the board and then to find that his heart was just as grand as he was.

RIP Bear

How beautiful that quilt is Mike! I know you miss him!

Beautiful job Linny!

Back