memorial Happy 4th Birthday Molli

Angel Lewis

Owned by
1 cocker
Yesterday you would have turned 4 years old. You left us way too soon and my heart is still healing. I hope you are having a good time at the Rainbow Bridge Molli, chase the butterflies and have fun with all of the other dogs. I am sure my Isaac is with you showing you everything you can do up there.

I love you Molli

12/21/2006-7/21/2010
SDC11149.jpg

SDC11104.jpg

SDC10954.jpg

tn_molli2.jpg

SDC11098-1.jpg

Happy Birthday Molli. RIP. Both of your fur kids look great. Love the laundry basket photo. LOL

I can see how she would take hold of your heart. :luv: Thank you for sharing Molli with us.

Thank you guys, I will post Molli's story so everyone can learn from it. She was a puppy mill dog at 2.5 years old when we got her. It was the first time she ever touched the grass etc.

Oh that is so sad. I'm sure she knew she was loved very much, and knows you miss her.

Oh I miss her, I hung the stockings up last month that we bought for the dogs last year no names on it though. I almost lost it :-( but now Molli can share it with Gizmo. So it is his.

She was a darling. Everyone thought she was a puppy even at the vets office the night we took her in to find out why she was sick. They all were shocked that she was so tiny. When we got her she was 10lbs, we fattened her up to 15lbs. When we lost her she was 12lbs. I could carry her like a pocket pet in one arm. I miss that and she is my cuddle bug when I am having back pains where I would sleep in the guest room.

what a beautiful baby she was. Angel I'm so sorry for your loss.

Happy Birthday sweet Molli, I am so sorry for your loss, she was a real little doll.

Molli, you were on my mind today. You would have been sitting on my lap while I would be playing on the computer since mamma is unwell today. I was going through my videos on photobucket and clicked on a video thinking it was Gizmo and Samantha playing. I was wrong, it was you playing with the squeekie ball. Really made me realize how much I really miss you sweetie. I give anything to have you cuddle with me again.

I hope you are having a great time at the Rainbow Bridge with Isaac. I love you Molli.

It is not the best video. I had a heck of a time trying to get some lighting.

[video]http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg94/PawsTastic/Dogs/?action=view&current=SDC10820.mp4[/video]

You must have loved her a lot. I have to mentally prepare myself before I watch any of Gabby's videos. He passed away over a year ago.

Back