Hello from Washington.

Crumpet

We have two Cockers. One is English, his name is Crumpet. One is American and she is Haley. Both are from show dog families, but their destiny was to be pets. We like to take long walks.

Thank you. English Cockers are fairly rare in our area, so it is fun to be able to hear stories from all over. I have had spaniels since I was a child. The only dogs for me!

Thank you. English Cockers are fairly rare in our area, so it is fun to be able to hear stories from all over. I have had spaniels since I was a child. The only dogs for me!

They're rare here as well. I don't know how many times I've been asked what kind of dog Callie is.

Twice now we have met other English Cockers. That is in 3 years. We were lucky to find a good breeder within a short driving distance. Crumpet was the litter runt, but he grew up and is such a good dog. And yes, most people do not know the breed and are curious. Since we have both English and American Cockers, we can point out the difference. I love them both. And they really are different.

I don't think I've ever met another English Cocker. I rarely see American Cockers, either.

We have two Cockers. One is English, his name is Crumpet. One is American and she is Haley. Both are from show dog families, but their destiny was to be pets. We like to take long walks.
Hello crumpet I also have an English cocker spaniel although mine isn’t a fancy show dog she’s a working cocker spaniel from working lines meet sadie

Attachments

• 07979E06-2B9F-4E11-A5F7-84E306566B55.png
    07979E06-2B9F-4E11-A5F7-84E306566B55.png
    334 KB · Views: 11
Hello crumpet I also have an English cocker spaniel although mine isn’t a fancy show dog she’s a working cocker spaniel from working lines meet sadie
Hi Sadie! You look like you love long romps in the fields. Your color is nice too. Prior to me, my owners had Hi-D and she was similar to you. She lived a long life.

Back