Hello!

jehoneycutt42

Hi! I'm Jess. We have 1 year old English Cocker Spaniel mix named Penny Lane. We adopted her from the shelter right after she had surgery for her cherry eye. She's my first dog and ,while she loves our whole family, I'm honored to be her chosen "person." I'm hoping to learn as much as I can! I'm also wondering if anyone can help me pinpoint what she's mixed with. Thanks! 20170708_133632.jpg 20170708_133632.jpg 20170419_193118.jpg

Welcome Jess. Penny Lane is cute. I love the feathering on her legs and feet. I'm not sure what she's mixed with.

Welcome Jess and Penny Lane! What a cutie, I wonder if she is mixed with lab... I'm not sure either. Maybe your vet can give you a better idea. Whatever she is, she is a beauty.

boykin.png 577.htm working english cocker.jpg 577.htm working english cocker.jpg My guess, for what it is worth is working English cocker and maybe mixed with another breed I can't really see the one picture very well because of the sun. Or a swamp poodle---aka Boykin Spaniel mix(don't let the backwoods nickname fool ya---they are terrific little dogs). Both are great breeds.

Attachments

• boykin.png
    boykin.png
    566.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Penny Lane (love her name) sure is cute whatever she's mixed with. Have you thought about doing a doggy DNA test on her? It would be fun to find out.

Back