Hey ftom NH!

Debralee

Hi everyone! I'm Deb. We have a seven month old buff female named Freya. I've had several cockers over the years. Two were rescues and two, including Freya, were from a breeder. One of the reasons we love cockers is they don't aggravate my husband's and daughter's allergies. As long as I keep her clean and groomed, there's very little shedding. Freya is a pretty typical cocker. Playful, funny, and cuddly. She's going through that late puppy phase where she suddenly "forgets" her training and is starting to test her voice. I'm looking forward to being part of the group and reading about all your cockers!

Hello Debra. Your cocker is fluffy and cute. Thanks for introduction. I have one cocker, Hoshi, who's probaby getting a bath and trim tonight.

I'm going to try grooming her this weekend. I have clippers and have touched up the other cockers I had between professional groomings. We'll see if she lets me.

Your groomer did a wonderful job. Puppy cuts are the best I can do.

Hi Debra. You have a cute dog. Currently, I'm dogless, so I come on here to get my cocker fill. And, I'm also a Debra.

Welcome Debra!!! She is adorable!! I am currently owned by Maggie the chocolate cocker in my pic and Anya an American Eskimo mix. My Maggie is 13 years old. Anya is 11 or 12.

Back