Hi all!

RubyandKudi

We are about to bring our new girl Ruby home soon! She will be our first cocker spaniel (working) pup! We have fostered for RSPCA more than 10 dogs and half of them have been puppies, so our dog Kudi is absolutely amazing with puppies and loves to teach them the ropes. Kudi is not a cocker, she is a mix of something very big and chunky (unknown) and a border collie.

Thank you so much for welcoming us, I am a bit nervous to be getting our first cocker, as they do come with a lot of energy, so absolutely very grateful for all the info You amazing people could give me! I have done a lot of reading, but somehow feel like there's not enough info ever to be prepared :)

Kudi and I (and my husband on his days off) are big on taking long walks, doing some enrichment games and also dog fitness.

Very very very excited to get to know You all and Your lovely cockers! :)

36625953_10156654450894642_8573635977090695168_o.jpg

Welcome Ruby and Kudi. That's a gorgeous picture and Kudi is handsome.

Thank you so much!
Ruby's picture will follow once she is home :) She is moving on 02.02 - on my husband's birthday! :) happy coincidence!

Glad to see you here. I’m sure Kudi and Ruby will soon be the very best of friends. Hope to see a picture soon.

Back