Hi from Iowa

Shellzbellz

Hi! My name is Shelly and this is my baby, Lexi-Lu. I have never owned a Cocker Spaniel before and honestly, I was never really interested in one until my husband gave me Lexi for our 1 year anniversary. I am in love with this little girl! She's such a little cuddle-bug and wiggle butt. We were a little leery bringing her home as we also have a German Shorthair Pointer and just didn't know how they would get along but they get along great. She's a little more maintenance than I am used to but I've found that since the kids are grown and doing their own thing that I don't mind it at all. I joined this page because I don't know much about this breed and am hoping to learn some things.

Attachments

• Lexi step.jpg
    Lexi step.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Lexi run.jpg
    Lexi run.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 22
  • LExi snuggle.jpg
    LExi snuggle.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 17
Welcome Shelly. Lexi has such a cute little face and that first pic of her prancing is cute too.

Hi! My name is Shelly and this is my baby, Lexi-Lu. I have never owned a Cocker Spaniel before and honestly, I was never really interested in one until my husband gave me Lexi for our 1 year anniversary. I am in love with this little girl! She's such a little cuddle-bug and wiggle butt. We were a little leery bringing her home as we also have a German Shorthair Pointer and just didn't know how they would get along but they get along great. She's a little more maintenance than I am used to but I've found that since the kids are grown and doing their own thing that I don't mind it at all. I joined this page because I don't know much about this breed and am hoping to learn some things.

Fiona is my first Cocker Spaniel, too and while I was a little concerned about the coat and ear maintenance, I can see why so many people have them. They are grr-r-r-reat dogs!

Back