memorial I got my sign

Pam J.

Owned by cockers
Owned by
1 cocker
I always feel down as the holidays get close. I can't believe its been 2 months since I lost Daisy. I've really been missing her, I think seeing all the buff cockers at the dog show just pulled at my heart a bit. The other morning while I was driving to work I saw a rainbow and thought to myself, "I wonder if Daisy made it to the bridge?" I turned the corner and there was another rainbow. It kinda made me sad, but kinda happy too. When I got to work I pulled out my phone and took a picture of the rainbow. When I got to my desk I saw a bag on my desk that a friend brought me the day before but I had been busy and forgot about it.
It was a bag of daisies. Napkins rings with a daisy on them. It made me laugh and cry at the same time. So I guess my girl made it safely to the Rainbow Bridge and I have a bag full of Daisy napkin rings that will always remind me of her…and my friend.

Attachments

• Rainbow.jpg
    Rainbow.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 79
  • Daisies.jpg
    Daisies.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 86
You have a wonderful friend. :luv: I'm glad the day brought some joy to you.

I think that is wonderful, Pam. She sure had to try very hard to let you know...two rainbows and a bag full of daisies before you got it!

What a thoughtful friend, glad you got some joy to go with the sorrow, that is a good thing :)

I know, right? I'm always thinking, "why does Linny get a sign, I never get a sign"...guess I just needed to look harder, but not so hard.
I think that is wonderful, Pam. She sure had to try very hard to let you know...two rainbows and a bag full of daisies before you got it!

I know, right? I'm always thinking, "why does Linny get a sign, I never get a sign"...guess I just needed to look harder, but not so hard.

Sometimes I think that our signs come quietly, when we are ready for them......:luv:

Last edited:
Back