off topic I'm sorry Amazon Prime!

manuel

Administrator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
So now I know Whole Foods is not Prime Now. I ordered groceries this morning from Amazon including organic chicken thighs for Hoshi. When they arrived the packages were boneless. Hoshi eats whole thighs. I went to Whole Foods to exchange them. The cashier said they had "nothing" to do with Amazon. "We just let them use our meat locker."

I was worried at that point having bought $44 worth of chicken. I stood there in the store and selected "return" on the app. They gave me a refund! And I felt bad. I couldn't possibly eat all that chicken or had room for it so I gave it away at work.

Wow Manuel, I'm glad they gave you a refund. I have prime but hardly use it for groceries.

I checked my order again and it looks like they made the mistake. What they sent me was $5.49 lb and that's not what I ordered. They need a desktop app because it's difficult to shop on my iphone. I do like the convenience especially working 12 hour midnight shifts. Good news, my manager said she's going to offer me 8 hour shifts!

purchase.jpg

Oh good Manuel! Good for you and for Hoshi. When will your new shifts start?

Back