Late Getting Here!

Juanita

Owned by
1 cocker
I'm late in joining the new forum, but better late than never.:naughty:

Thanks, Manuel, for setting up this new and easier to use format.

Last edited:
Welcome back Juanita. Love your avatar (You get to showcase both boys).

Thanks for the compliments on the Avatar, Manuel, but the pictures are those of Leroy, now gone and my current fur-baby girl DeeDee.

All three of my last Cockers have come from the same breeder in Virginia. DeeDee is another retired show champion rehome that I had shipped to Texas almost 2 years ago.

She is also the one in my signature picture.:)

I'm sorry to hear about Leroy. I've enjoyed seeing his pictures through the years. Is DeeDee is distant relative to Leroy? I just checked out your album. You've had beautiful cockers over the years. :dog:

:::::::::Hi Juanita!:::::::::
Glad to see you here!

Were here to Juanita,glad to see you and DeeDee here.
Manuel has done such a nice job here getting things
togather. Hope we all can keep it going for him.
Anita/Hannah

No, Manuel, DeeDee isn't related to either Leroy or his mother, Abi, that I got from the same breeder. After we lost Abi in 2006, I waited a couple of months and then contacted the breeder to see if she had any more "girls" that were in need of rehoming. I was fortunate to hear that two retired bitches were available.

Gary and I flew to Virginia to meet both of the girls and I chose DeeDee to come live with us. She had a litter of pups at the time, so once they were weaned she was on her way to San Antonio via air. She more than what I expected and fit into our family very well.

Here is our first meeting with each other:
JuanitameetsDeeDee12-13-06.jpg

And, here is DeeDee with her last litter of puppies:
DeeDeeandfamily-Dec-1.jpg

It is unfortunate that we lost Leroy last August, but DeeDee has made our lives a joy.:)

Juanita
All of your babies thru the years have been beautiful.

Back