off topic Live action Lady & The Tramp

Lady actually belongs to a friend of mine near us, Gail.
She is a trainer for hunting and agility, she worked with Chase before he got sick. She's an awesome lady and cocker advocate. The Cockers name is Rose. Coincidentally my Chases breeder has a Cocker named Marilyn who was Lady for a trailer for the re-release of Lady and the Tramp that came out last year. Gail has Marilyns sire who she got from our breeder when he was younger. Such a small world, so now I know two movie stars 😘

Lady actually belongs to a friend of mine near us, Gail.
She is a trainer for hunting and agility, she worked with Chase before he got sick. She's an awesome lady and cocker advocate. The Cockers name is Rose. Coincidentally my Chases breeder has a Cocker named Marilyn who was Lady for a trailer for the re-release of Lady and the Tramp that came out last year. Gail has Marilyns sire who she got from our breeder when he was younger. Such a small world, so now I know two movie stars 😘

You are famous by association!! How did I miss this casting call--I could have provided both Lady and the Tramp (my other dog, Chip). Baxter does not share his spaghetti, though...
When does this movie come out? I can´t wait.

I'm not sure... a sad note, Marilyn my breeders Lady passed away last week of acute kidney failure, she was not even 5. Such a heartbreaking loss... she was at Westminster, plus agility and tracking titles.

She was stunning Dianne, doesn't she kind of remind you of Nicole's Amelia.

Both beautiful Cockers.

I sincerely hope, however that it does not lead to a surge in popularity. Cockers have been the #1 breed in America for 2 long runs. (More years than any other breed) In the 50s & again in the 80s. It was very detrimental to them. Everyone who had a female bred her because they knew the puppies would sell. A lot of irresponsible breeding happened.

But I do get a little tired of the people who dont appreciate how great these little wonders are & glad for some positive PR.

Both Marilyn and Rose are excellent ambassadors for the breed, and both the products of good breeders. Hopefully all the hard work that has gone on to bring the breed back to what it was meant to be will continue. Responsible breeders have worked hard to bring the breed back to what the cocker was meant to be.

Back