Lo-o-o-ong Winter

Mel Blacke

Well it is my day off and it is 2F outside. It has been varying between frigid and immense amount of snow which has given me the strong desire to DO NOTHING this Sunday morning. Fiona----well---Fiona is laying behind me with her inky black head on my shoulder up against my neck and sniveling oh, so softly. We have already had a play session this morning but now she has figured out that I am not going to work today and she different thoughts as to how we might spend the day....I can hardly wait until Spring!

I know how you feel. Won't it be lovely to walk outside without umpteen layers of protective clothing and feel the sun on your back?:D:sunny:

I keep wishing I had my horses at home, a smaller house and a dog door! I cannot ever remember a year when we've had ice on the lakes for this long. We're several degrees colder than normal.

This morning I took Hoshi out. It was 8F. We were out for about 20 minutes and I was desperate to get back inside as my fingers were going numb.

Oh you guys, I just can't imagine it that cold. Brrr

We had one morning when I took Callie out and it was about -3* F! It normally doesn't get that cold here.

Back