MCS 2015 Stuffie Share

Polly

Super Moderator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
I was wondering if everyone would be interested in a Stuffie Share for next year. Kelly is crazy busy and
won't be organizing it for next year. If we have enough interest in it, I'll organize and do the reminders.

Please respond here and let me know if your addy has changed.

Edited to add:

Please post your month prefrence also :D

Jan - Hoshi (Manuel)

Feb

March

April

May - Fenway (Nicole)

June

July - Pye (Polly)

August

Sept - Apollo Shadow (Paige)

Oct - Bella Rose (Lillan)

Nov - Teddy (Lori)

Dec - Audra (Heather)

Last edited:
Me please! :dance:
October again if possible
We have had a lot of fun participating this year!

That would be fun, my babies love toys. Address is the same for me. I will take either May for Fenway or September for Amelia. Either month is fine with me. They don't mind sharing.

I would like to participate with Teddy next year if possible. He is November

Well it looks like we have half the year covered. What do you guys want to do? Shall we do 2015 with just the months we have or shall we forget doing it altogether?

I am good with whatever you decide to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here...would be fun as I've never done something like this before!

I thought about joining again this year but we are currently swimming in toys. I still have some held back from the last toy exchange to work into the rotation after some of the current ones are destroyed.

I know exactly what you mean Karen. Pye is loaded to the gills also and seems to favor Lulu :lol:

Manuel I think you are right.. so, how about this.. we will leave this thread open for others who may want to participate
till the end of November.. then we will lock it and that will be that. Smaller is good also. :D

I don't think I will be able to do it next year. Polly maybe they can't see the thread because is all the way on the top. That's how I missed it last year.

Good suggestion Cathy. I will :bump: the thread at least once a week this month so that it appears in the New Posts when we log into MCS. :D

I know exactly what you mean Karen. Pye is loaded to the gills also and seems to favor Lulu :lol:

Manuel I think you are right.. so, how about this.. we will leave this thread open for others who may want to participate
till the end of November.. then we will lock it and that will be that. Smaller is good also. :D
That's sounds fine. Keep us updated.

Just wanted to remind everyone that the stuffy exchange for next year is still open and will remain so till the end of this month.

Bump: To remind anyone who is still considering, please sign up now. We will close the exchange by the end of the month.

This will be the last bump.. next week we will lock this thread and will have the final list for next year :D

I was wondering if everyone would be interested in a Stuffie Share for next year. Kelly is crazy busy and
won't be organizing it for next year. If we have enough interest in it, I'll organize and do the reminders.

Please respond here and let me know if your addy has changed.

Edited to add:

Please post your month prefrence also :D

Jan - Hoshi (Manuel)

Feb

March

April

May - Fenway (Nicole)

June

July - Pye (Polly)

August

Sept - Apollo Shadow (Paige)

Oct - Bella Rose (Lillan)

Nov - Teddy (Lori)

Dec

This seems to be our final Stuffie Share list for 2015. I will leave the thread open till the end of this week then we will call it "final" :D

Back