MCS 2015 Stuffie Share

OH no! I am just now seeing this! I want to do it again! Am I really too late???? December again for Audra if you are able to...

OH no! I am just now seeing this! I want to do it again! Am I really too late???? December again for Audra if you are able to...
Of course you are not too late Heather! Audra has December :luv:

I wanted to *bump* this up till the end of this week. Heather got in and I wondered if anyone else would like to participate.
It's lots of fun. Pye is loaded down to the rafters with toys. I think this month, I will wash some of his that he isn't partial
to and donate them to my local animal control. I'm sure they would be a comfort to some of the dogs in need.

I have lots of those too Polly. Chuck is uninterested in any toy for a long time and Teddy kills his favorites and leaves the rest.

I can relate Lori. My Pogs isn't interested in toys at all. He might pick a new one up but he won't play and drops it right away.

Funny how some are and some aren't.

Ok everyone I just PMd the new list out. . If you see any errors, please let me know. If anyone wants to refer to this thread, just remember it's at the top of our main forum.

Back