MCS 2015 STUFFIE SHARE

I forgot to mention a plushie bubble character arrived from Nicole. Thank you.

I haven't logged on here in quite a while so I figured I'd bump this thread. Can someone tell me what Hoshi's month is? Sounds interesting. Thanks!

I haven't logged on here in quite a while so I figured I'd bump this thread. Can someone tell me what Hoshi's month is? Sounds interesting. Thanks!
Welcome back! The stuffie exchange is on hold for now. Polly's in charge of it so she'll let us know of any future plans.

Ok thanks.

I miss my Barney (even after almost three years) and I'm very glad this site is still around. I'm considering another English Golden :)

Ok thanks.

I miss my Barney (even after almost three years) and I'm very glad this site is still around. I'm considering another English Golden :)
I'm sorry about Barney. They are wonderful companions.

Thanks Manuel. He was like no other pup in the world. I'm not sure if his pictures will come through in PDF but here are a few of him and some of my animal rescues (two birds, a squirrel and a Canadian goose) plus my rabbit, Mr. Rabbit, lol :)

Attachments

• barney.pdf
    711.9 KB · Views: 3
Thanks Manuel. He was like no other pup in the world. I'm not sure if his pictures will come through in PDF but here are a few of him and some of my animal rescues (two birds, a squirrel and a Canadian goose) plus my rabbit, Mr. Rabbit, lol :)
He was beautiful, especially that gorgeous long coat and fluffy paws.

Hi and welcome back. I remember you and Barney, so sorry for your loss of him. Please stay and keep us informed during your search for a new baby.
We stopped the stuffie exchange because there was just not enough interest in it. I would be more than happy to start it again if we had enough members
who wanted to participate. Maybe next year.

Thanks Polly and Manuel for your kind words. Barney was a beautiful pup and I loved grooming him but it was a lot of work (a labor of love actually). Those fluffy paws attracted a lot of dirt :)

I'm going to see if there are any rescue organizations that deal solely with cockers; I found Barney in the Islip Shelter here on Long Island and would really love to save another life. Wish me luck!

Thanks Polly and Manuel for your kind words. Barney was a beautiful pup and I loved grooming him but it was a lot of work (a labor of love actually). Those fluffy paws attracted a lot of dirt :)

I'm going to see if there are any rescue organizations that deal solely with cockers; I found Barney in the Islip Shelter here on Long Island and would really love to save another life. Wish me luck!
Good luck! I'm sure there is a cocker out there just waiting for you.

Back