MCS 2015 STUFFIE SHARE

Polly

Super Moderator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
I wanted to try out our new Announcement Forum!!!

Anyway a quick Holiday reminder that January is Hoshi's Month!

Just a quick reminder that January is Hoshi's month.
I ordered Hoshi's stuffy from Amazon today Manuel, he should have it by the 7th.

I am ordering Hoshi's gift this afternoon...either Chewy or Amazon (I will let you know). I have meetings for the majority of the morning so wont have time to search for the perfect toy until later this afternoon. Thanks for the reminder Polly!!!!

Manuel I got an email this morning from Amazon, Hoshi's toy should be there tomorrow.

Manuel - Hoshi's gift is shipping tomorrow...should have it by the weekend I would think. It is coming from Chewy

Originally I had posted 2 separate threads. I merged them so we all wouldn't be confused o_O And, it was great practice for me! :rolleyes:

Hoshi got a big green spider yesterday! Thanks! I foresee Hoshi reenacting a Japanese giant monster battle.

That spider reminded me of Pye's LuLu. I'm waiting for Pye's LuLu replacement now, it should arrive here any day now. :D

Sending this weekend from Amazon! :) Guarantee date of delivery is Jan 14th. Enjoy, Hoshi!

Last edited:
Manuel - Hoshi's gift is shipping tomorrow...should have it by the weekend I would think. It is coming from Chewy
Received your package a couple days ago. An "Invincibles" squeaky plushie. Thanks!

A wooly mammoth and alligator came the other day. Definitely going to have monster battle with Hoshi!

Hoshi received squeaky plushie pillows and a card from Smoke. He loves sqeakies. I have all his plushies put away in a bag for later. He's barking for them!

Hoshi will love whatever you send him especially if it's steak.:heart_eyes:

Back