memorial Mikes Little Bear has passed away. :(

Coco's Mom

RIP Coco May 4th 2020
Owned by
1 cocker
I just saw this on Facebook:

Mike On Saturday morning at 12:30 AM, my dear sweet Bear passed away. Bear was a true fighter, but God said it was time to come Home. Rest in peace my brave little angel. Heaven is a better place now. I will always love you Bear. And now you can run like the wind, and you can see again.

He will always be in your memory. Running like he never ran before. You did him good Mike. Remember we are all her for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for posting. I will be praying for Mike and Bear. :candle:

Mike :-(

he's not in a better place, he's just in a different place but always in your heart. You were the BEST place for Bear.
Hugs & tears my friend

Bear
attachment.php

I am so so sorry.... Bear was special. He was lucky to have Mike, and I suspect Mike feels lucky to have had him.

My dear boy left this earth early this morning at 12:30 AM. I knew something was wrong around 9 PM... he began acting the same way Murphy did before he passed away. Coughing up mucus, and unable to get comfortable. I knew what was happening, so I called my vet and took him over around 11:00 PM. He ran some bloodwork but it slowly got worse. Bear was coughing up more mucus and began having a hard time breathing. Ironically, despite Bears bad heart, my vet suspected it was cancer.. which is what took my Murphy. Bear slipped away peacefully in my arms a few minutes later. He was such a brave and gentle soul. He was the best, and I will miss him terribly.
God bless you my little angel. I will always love you. Till we meet again.........

I'm so sorry your little Bear has passed. Rest in peace little buddy. :rose: :candle:

Mike I'm sorry Bear has passed away. I know that terrible sense of loss when Gabby passed. I'm sure your other cockers will help comfort you.

I'm so sorry Mike as I know he was very special to you. Swift wings little Bear. You will meet again and be together forever.

Mike I am so sorry for your loss of your beloved Bear.You are in my prayers.:candle:

Oh, Mike. We are so sorry about Bear. He was met at the bridge by all our furbabies who went on before him. They will keep him company until you meet again.

Bear looks like such a stately gentlemen in Polly's portrait of him. What a wonderful transformation he had with you Mike. So very sorry to hear about this sad news.

Mike;

I've followed this from the start, but haven't answered until now because I wasn't sure what I should say.

I'm very sorry for your loss of Bear.

When they leave us, they take a piece of our heart with them, but not nearly as much as they gave us by being our entire and shameless friend through it all.

RIP Bear, until we all meet up again.

Mark, I cant begin to tell you what a source of comfort Buddy has been through all of this. The others are here for me too, and they are helping as well. But Buddy is truly a remarkable cocker, and I cant thank you enough for allowing me to give him a home.

This is so sad for Mike :( I saw the post on Facebook and shed a tear for Bear. I hope Mike is doing okay.

((Mike)),

I am so very sorry to here about Bear's passing, my heart goes out to you. I remember the tales of his arrival, what a big boy he was. The struggle to get his health headed in the right direction and the love for him that you showed through your writings of him.

RIP Bear, swift wings onto the bridge.:candle:

Back