memorial Misty

Sue_Fleur

I know I have just found this thread, but it is great to write memorial to dogs that have died. Good to write about them so thank you for this.

Misty is Callie's mother, i got her as a rememberance of a friend who passed away and she was from his last litter. Misty was as people said one of a kind and very naughty andhad a fetish for sunglasses which made me poor :).

She was a special girl who was very protective but very loving also, and with those cocker eyes i gave in to her.

We loved to travel and did a fair bit of it, my greatest thing was that the last 6 months of her life we werw on the road and spend so much of it together, i thought if we were at home she would of lived, but that i will never know.

She was very special to me, and i miss her and her daughter Callie. When i miss her alot i know she is with me, because Fleur starts snoring so loudly and she isn't a snorer, and it makes me smile. She had many quirks and was a classic. She died young too, at 8 3/4 suddenly also.

The poem Rainbow Bridge helped me so much after i found it when i got hom to Sydney and the last part of what is says i just love.

I have attached 2 photos of her, unfortunately I didn't have a digital camera for much of CAllie's and misty's life so have to scan alot of their photos.

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 66
  • 3332656.jpg
    3332656.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 76
Calllie and Misty were two beautiful girls. I have a soft spot in my heart for English cockers. I now have one myself and he is the joy of my life. I'm sorry for your loss and that you are in pain.

The loss of heart dogs are the hardest ones to try to get through. I hope you have many happy memories of Callie and Misty and please post their pictures so we can enjoy them too.

Misty was a lovely lady, Sue. She was also quite young when she crossed over the Rainbow Bridge . . . losing them young feels so unfair, because we feel robbed of those years they should have had.

They were all such beautiful cockers. Thanks for sharing.

What lovely girls. I know their memories bring you lots of joy.

Back