Most popular colour in cocker spaniels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spock19

When I was a kid the only colours of cocker spaniel I saw where were black and white or black the first liver cocker spaniel I ever saw in my life was mine I bought her 2 months ago she’s 11 months old she’s so beautiful, why are there so many blacks and black and whites? They must be the most popular.

I would guess that currently buff is the most popular color.

In parti colors for many years it was hard to find a black and white. They appear to be experiencing a resurgence. When I got my first black and white parti in 2001, they were very hard to find. I like the sharp contrast between the colors and they remind me of Spot from the Dick and Jane books.

I would guess that currently buff is the most popular color.

In parti colors for many years it was hard to find a black and white. They appear to be experiencing a resurgence. When I got my first black and white parti in 2001, they were very hard to find. I like the sharp contrast between the colors and they remind me of Spot from the Dick and Jane books.
Here in England it’s mostly black or black and white but the golden ones are becoming popular i sopose no one really cares for the liver ones but I think they are gorgeous

I like all the colors and think that that every cocker spaniel looks wonderful. Each color has its own sheen and they all look fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back