Polly

Super Moderator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
Beautiful Pepper Nirvana

Gotcha 9/22/2001
Rainbow Bridge 9/16/2014

A little troubled soul sent to us through our good friends Jac & Stu.
You blossomed into a wonderful boy who I called Baby and your Dad called Grumbles.
Oh my beautiful baby boy how I will miss you.
pepatdesk_zps5155012f.jpg

mybaby_zpsdd791a29.jpg

Baby1_zpsba658823.jpg

Oh no, Polly... I'm so sorry.

He will be sorely missed. What a handsome boy, and so lucky to have had you and your family to take care of him.

Oh Vern and Polly, I am so sorry. He had an amazing, charmed life with you guys. Thank you for rescuing him, and for sharing him with us. Million hugs.

Pepper was a special boy who was so lucky to find his home and his family with you and Vern. Swiftest of wings dear Pepoer, swiftest of wings dear boy.

Oh Polly...I am so sorry to hear about Pepper. He was such a lucky boy to find you and Vern and in return blessed your lives for so many years. I am sorry for your lost...prayers for you and Vern.

It never gets easier responding at these times. My heart sinks. Know that I share in you pain.

Oh Polly and Vern, my hear sank and the tears rolled reading this. I am so very sorry :(

How blessed you all were to find each other. Hugs my dear friend and lots of love.

RIP dear Pepper

Pepper sent me a sign last night. Vern and I split an Ambian last night. I always always have trouble sleeping. I knew yesterday I would need it. Just before I laid down, I saw Pep out of the corner of my eye. He was Black with his long beatuiful ears, As Michael used to call him golden hocks they were back nice and thick and he had his favorite red zap ball in his mouth.

I know he's okay now.

Polly and Vern I'm so sorry for your loss. I can imagine how hard this must be. You were very loved by your mommy and daddy. You will be miss. ♡

Oh Polly, I am Oh so sorry for your loss, though I have not been a member of this forum for long, I have read through many of the post, and Pepper was such a sweet, beautiful boy. He has made his way into this forum as part of the family, he will be deeply missed and loved by all. I will light a candle tonight in his honor, and of his remembrance. Pepper lived a good life being spoiled by you Polly and being the papa of Pogo and Pye and teaching them the ropes, He will live on through them. While he is not here in flesh, he will always be here in Spirit and in our and your heart.

Sincerly, Tex, Romeo and Cambrise

P.S. Peppers message you you was beautiful!

OH Polly do I ever know your grief! My heart sincerely goes out to you and Vern! Losing them is never easy!

Many hugs to you both!

(((Polly and Michael)))

Oh no Polly, I am soooo sorry to hear of Peppers passing. My heart is breaking for the two of you. Pepper was a handsome dog who was fortunate enough to have landed in your arms and home. Two people who believed in him, who loved him so.

Pepper sent me a sign last night. Vern and I split an Ambian last night. I always always have trouble sleeping. I knew yesterday I would need it. Just before I laid down, I saw Pep out of the corner of my eye. He was Black with his long beatuiful ears, As Michael used to call him golden hocks they were back nice and thick and he had his favorite red zap ball in his mouth.

I know he's okay now.

I am so glad that Pepper let you know that he was OK and running free with all our kids at the Bridge.

Polly, I am so sorry about Pepper. My heart aches for you. Glad he sent you a sign to let you know he was ok. I am sure that he has found Stormy. (((( Hugs)))))

Oh dear Polly! I am so very sorry to read of your loss. My eyes are filled with tears for you. Please know that I think of you daily.

(((hugs)))

Back