My big baby

manuel

Administrator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
When it comes to brushing Hoshi's teeth I'm inevitably chasing around the house and he runs to his mommy's side like she'll protect him. He reminds me of a little kid. Anyone else experience the same?

Manuel lol. Sometimes mine will try to hide from me when they know it's grooming time, I do teeth at that time. Lately I have been brushing first thing in the morning. Today I noticed that Pye is sleeping in with Daddy LOL.

I hate to say that my two love to get their teeth brushed but they do. After I lost Dylan I decided that since Riley had so many tooth issues and towards the end of Dylan's life he did too, I would start brushing Farley's teeth a couple of times a week. Well one morning I brushed Farley's teeth and then brushed mine. The next morning I went to brush my teeth and there was Farley sitting, wagging his tail, and looking up at me expectantly. When Ki came if Farley was getting his teeth brushed Ki determined he was getting his teeth brushed too by jove. Every morning before I can brush my teeth I have to brush dog teeth.

Now ear meds are another thing. I do have to chase them around for that.

I hate to say that my two love to get their teeth brushed but they do. After I lost Dylan I decided that since Riley had so many tooth issues and towards the end of Dylan's life he did too, I would start brushing Farley's teeth a couple of times a week. Well one morning I brushed Farley's teeth and then brushed mine. The next morning I went to brush my teeth and there was Farley sitting, wagging his tail, and looking up at me expectantly. When Ki came if Farley was getting his teeth brushed Ki determined he was getting his teeth brushed too by jove. Every morning before I can brush my teeth I have to brush dog teeth.

Now ear meds are another thing. I do have to chase them around for that.
Work your magic on Hoshi please! :)

When I get out the tooth brushes and my beagle sees it....she vanishes....just like that. Fiona loves it---sitting on the floor and begging for her turn.

Back