memorial My Coco

sab3mmom

Owned by
2 cockers
May you forever rest in peace my little man. When I was asked to adopt you I said no but you stuck in my head and in my heart so it must have been meant to be. When I finally picked you up you were near dead but you gave me kisses all the way home and proved rescue wrong when you scarfed two cups of dry kibble as you sat in your new crate. You allowed me to bathe you and to trim off the stained coat the next day. I will never forget your first night home barely able to see and I walked you thru the house and showed you your new bed. You came back into the dining room and stole just one slipper and carried it back to your new bed. You slept with my slipper in your bed for days until I finally reclaimed it and gave you a slightly used t-shirt. Three months of tee-shirts and 3-4 times outside per night and you were home. I am so sorry to let you go on little boy but you are obviously tired and there's no more I can do for you. I loved you my cranky little senior. You were very special in your own way. Rest in peace. :luv:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=mykcnst.pmqfcpx&x=0&y=dt2d97&localeid=en_US

Thank you for sharing Coco's life with us. I know it was heartbreaking seeing Coco as it was the first time you met him. You changed Coco's life for the better that's for sure. He'll be a little angel watching over you now to repay your kindness.

Sharon you know he loved you and thanked you everyday for saving him.

You know all we can really do is provide the love they so crave, see to their needs and be their friend - and then finally help them on their way at the end. And that my friend is the best thing we can do - although it rips us up inside to let them go. :luv:

:candle:RIP Coco

You gave him a loving home and kindness to making his last years here comfortable, happy and loved.

Sharon, I am so sorry and my thoughts and prayers are with you and Coco. You gave him so much love..I am so happy that you brought him home. He is now running and playing with all the other cockers and looking down upon you. I enjoyed looking at his pictures.

RIP sweet Coco. Watch over your Mommy. I love that you call him your cranky little senior.

So sorry for your loss......Wyatt and Coco are probably at the bridge getting acquainted :)

:candle::candle:

{{{Sharon}}}
Rest in the angels arms Coco.. your momma will miss you. Please give my babies a kiss at the bridge when you see them.

(((Sharon))) I am so sorry that the time has come to let Coco go to the bridge. You were his angel here on earth. You showed him such love and care, and made all his days with you a blessing. I know he takes a piece of your heart with him. I'm sorry for your loss and the sadness his passing has brought your way.

Back