memorial My mother-in-law's cocker passed away

manuel

Administrator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
Maggie Mae died today. I think she was suffering with heart failure. I don't have any pictures of her but she reminded me of Gabby. Maggie Mae was given to Lorraine, my mother-in-law, some years ago. We think she was around 15 when she passed away. Maggie Mae was a lovable cocker, really overweight though. Lorraine has been sick for many years with COPD. She really has a hard time taking care of herself. I offered to take Maggie home and care for her years ago. Lorraine loved her Maggie and couldn't part with her. Maggie suffered with ear infections the whole time Lorraine had her which was sad--she was such a angel. :luv:

I'm so sorry about Maggie Manuel. May the rainbow bridge babies welcome her with open paws.

:rose:

I'm so sorry to hear of Maggie's passing. I hope your mother-in-law is doing well after such a loss. My heart goes out to her.

Manuel
I'm so sorry that your MIL's little Maggie went to the bridge today. She is with so many of our loved angels there. Gentle hugs for her Manuel...

Oh I'm so sorry to read this. Maggie Mae sounds like she was a really sweet dog, and obviously Lorraine loved her dearly. She will now be Lorraine's guardian angel from the Bridge.

awww sorry to hear that Manuel.
I hope Lorraine does ok after the loss of her long time companion.

Maggie Mae died today. I think she was suffering with heart failure. I don't have any pictures of her but she reminded me of Gabby. Maggie Mae was given to Lorraine, my mother-in-law, some years ago. We think she was around 15 when she passed away. Maggie Mae was a lovable cocker, really overweight though. Lorraine has been sick for many years with COPD. She really has a hard time taking care of herself. I offered to take Maggie home and care for her years ago. Lorraine loved her Maggie and couldn't part with her. Maggie suffered with ear infections the whole time Lorraine had her which was sad--she was such a angel. :luv:

Poor little Maggie...I hope Lorraine does ok.

So sorry to hear of Maggie's passing. Maybe she can learn the lay of the land and teach Precious when she gets there :)

That's so sad. Hope your mil is doing ok. My Mom lost both her long-time dogs a few years ago too and she thinks once in a while of getting another but her own health is too bad to take on another. Her mind's gone too. One of her dogs was also named Maggie Mae. Very overweight chihuahua. Rest in peace little Maggie Maes. :luv:

Thank you for all your kind words. We plan on visiting her soon to see how she is. She's always had so many furbabies. This is the first time I've seen her without any.

So Sorry for Maggie

I'm sorry to hear of Maggies passing. Animals become our family and it is never easy to lose one.

Kalvin Kutie 05/16/01 - 01/13/09 is walking with maggie now that she's crossed the bridge.

Lorraine Ivie (1934-2009)

My mother-in-law passed away on the 30th so Maggie Mae has returned to her side. Lorraine knew Gabby well and took care of him during my wife's hospitalization and covalencence. He was just a puppy back then. We always took Gabby with us when we visited. We told Lorraine about Hoshi and sent her pictures by email. She thought he was adorable and wanted to see him. She asked about him the day she died. Gabby and Hoshi went with us to Saginaw for the funeral.

graduation.jpg

Lorraine's obituary

I'm so sorry to read of your MIL's passing. She sounds like a very remarkable woman. She must have made a difference in the lives of many people in her many years as a nurse. Now she and Maggie Mae are reunited.

Manuel
I'm so sorry for the loss of your Mother In Law. Please give my love to your wife.

Oh Manuel, what a sad few weeks you and your wife have had :( I'm sorry to read of your Mother-In-Law's passing, but I'm glad that she's been reunited with her special girl Maggie.

((((Manuel))) (((Cathy)))

It is so hard to lose a parent...the reunion of Maggie and Lorraine was sure to have been a joyful one....

Back