New Favorite Clipper and a great deal!!

Kathy

Owned by
2 cockers
I purchased a pair of these from this seller on e-bay,I believe they can run up to 200.00 a pair so this was a great deal...I offered 125.00,he accepted,free shipping and I got them in two days. They are wonderful...fast,powerful and quite. Used Osters for years and got a pair of 5 speed Andis last year...I like these better,I like them better than any clipper I have ever used. If I am not mistaken I think Robin uses these. Just wanted to give my review and let anyone know that might need a good set of clippers for a good price before they get gone...and they also come with a #10 blade. I have been looking for a pair for a while but never found them this cheap...I am very happy with the purchase.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141272987886?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Kathy did you ever get that clipper you were talking about last year that had a seperate motor from the blades?

Yes Polly...I got the Triple K clippers....it was very powerful and did an awesome job but it have a "very" heavy stiff cord on it from the motor to the clipper and made it hard for me to turn clippers to get into the small places on the minis (would have been awesome for large horses)....I sold them on e-bay and got the Andis 5 speed clippers. I really like them but needed another pair,one for the barn and one for Cole,as my Osters finally gave out...found these 2 speed Andis...I like them better than any I have owned.

Yes Kathy, these are my favorite clippers. I've used them for many years. Glad u like them.

Lol Deborah...the thing I like best about the five speeds is the lowest is very slow and quiet...very good to start puppies with and to get them use to clippers around face area. As they get better with clippers you can turn them up a speed...I still use lower speeds on Cole's face and ears and fast speeds on back. With a grown dog the two speed is fine...I like the feel of them in the hand better than the five speed and they seems more durable. They are a really really nice clipper for the price I found them on e-bay for.

Hmm, Cordelia is still very clipper shy, especially around legs and flanks. Have to think about that. My scissor skills only go so far. I just have the 2 speed Andis.

I would not pay the difference for the five speed over the two speed Andis...They feel like a better tougher clipper to me, I like them best. The five speeds were nice to have with pups but the side buttons make them harder to adjust speeds. I think both go up to 4400 spm, both are powerful on high speed.

Since my 2-Speed it's still fairly new, I should probably just invest in some better quality scissors.

Since my 2-Speed it's still fairly new, I should probably just invest in some better quality scissors.

I my case Hannah would perfer that I invest in grooming classes. I made a mistake a while back and may not have to clipp her back till fall @@. One should not answer the phone while grooming.

I my case Hannah would perfer that I invest in grooming classes. I made a mistake a while back and may not have to clipp her back till fall @@. One should not answer the phone while grooming.
Oh no DJ! Awww..

oh no :( well, at least summer is coming.....

They used to offer grooming classes at the local AG school that were very reasonable. How I WISH I had taken advantage of them. I contacted a woman who was offering classes on craigslist but she wanted to charge $90 for an hour session :(

I had just clipped her face, I use a #10. Decided to use a comb attatchment for her legs and belly, changed the 1#10 for a # 30 but had not attatched a comb to it and answered the phone, letting her off the table. When I finished my phone call I put her back on the table and without thinking picked up the clippers and made a partial swipe down her back @@ yikes, so I then tried using a 7 and ten to try to blend out the boo boo. To short but it will grow back, I just don't let her look in the mirror ;)

Well it is definately that.....the rest of her got a shorter trim summer cut and her back is now at a length that makes it looks "almost" like it could have been done on purpose.

Back