memorial One Year Ago :::Bunkie:::

Polly

Super Moderator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
I have been a little quiet this week. It's because on 2/27/2008 I lost my heart, my Bunkie. Sleep well my little love. You lived a brave painful life here on earth. I know you are funnin, runnin, and of course with a ball in your mouth at the Rainbow Bridge. I love my Pumpkin. Rest well little man.

HUGS Polly . . . it's so tough when we lose a loved one. He's up there with your other furkids, and with my Quigley. And they're having a great time.

Polly, I really don't know what to say at times like this. Hang in there and spend some extra time with your crew. They're always there for you. :luv:

{{{OH,Polly}}} I'm sorry about your Bunkie. Give your others an extra pet for me? :huggles::dog:

((((Polly)))) You know I can relate. Losing them is so tough, and these kinds of anniversaries are the ones we can do without. But we can celebrate their memories on these days, and remember all the good times we had with them when they were still with us.
God bless you Bunkie

{{{OH,Polly}}} I'm sorry about your Bunkie. Give your others an extra pet for me? :huggles::dog:

{{{Robin}}}
Your gift did a lot to help Michael and me... :crybaby:

We will get thru this month..

Bunkie is with some incredible dogs right now, having fun, waiting till we all meet again,

Hugs Polly

it's just never long enough, no matter what. :vsad::dog::luv:

Back