memorial One year ago today

Mike

Owned by
4 cockers
My dear Odie went to the Bridge. He was my first foster for Linda, but I adopted him myself (big surprise). :naughty: He was old then... about 9 years old.... but he gave me 7 more awesome years of him just being Odie. If he were a person, he'd have been a beer swilling, cigar smoking, poker playing, womanizing playboy who just didnt give a rats hiney about anything. He just didnt care. lol AlwaysBut he was such a lovable old goat, and I miss him dearly.
God bless you Odie!

Attachments

• IM001465.JPG
    IM001465.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 56
  • IM001620.jpg
    IM001620.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 59
I have a soft spot for older dogs probably because of Gabby. Whatever situation Odie came to you from he was now homeless with an uncertain fate. Older dogs shouldn't have to worry about what will happen to them tomorrow. So it's great Odie could enjoy the rest of his life with you.

Thanks for sharing.

Wow, what a gorgeous boy Odie was! I love that he's standing in the middle of the table as if to say - "oh yeah! what's it to you?" LOL He sounds like an awesome dog . . . much like my old guy Quigley. Hugs Mike - it's never easy to lose these wonderful animals.

:(I don't like these anniversary's,

But the Old Goat was a great dog and I know how much Mike misses him.

Happy Trails Odie

Odie looks so much like your discription of him that I couldn't help but smile. Not only do they give us love and laughter during their time with us but their memories support us with warm thoughts, love and laughter long after their passing.

RIP Odie,

(((Mike)))
My heart goes out to you. I know how much you loved him.

Those kinda anniversaries are too hard. You gave him love in his golden years when no one else did - that's what counts! Coco's putting me thru the wringer with all his needs and his oh-so-sensitive tummy but he has a right to live his life with love, shelter, and comfort. jmho and bless you for giving one a chance to live his life.

Awe, sorry Mike, what a sad anniversary.
What a colorful description you gave of him.
Your first pic looks like he's saying "If I stand on this magazine long enough Dad will quit reading it and feed me."
The second one "So if I sit in this chair wonder if Dad will notice all the chics I've been talkin to". He sure was a cute curly guy!

I have s soft spot for cockers named Odie. I had one myself. Older dogs should only have to worry about what spot they will nap at next, not where their next meal comes from and who will love them.

You gave him that and more in his senior years and that is a wonderful thing. Bless you for that.

Mike,

I remember laughing myself silly when you did the animated picture of Odie on Budweiser.com..... You captured the true Odie-Bumba-Lodie..... I still bring that one to mind every now and then and laugh and laugh..... Any chance that's still around?

You gave him a wonderful life and an eternal reputation.

Mike,

I remember laughing myself silly when you did the animated picture of Odie on Budweiser.com..... You captured the true Odie-Bumba-Lodie..... I still bring that one to mind every now and then and laugh and laugh..... Any chance that's still around?

You gave him a wonderful life and an eternal reputation.

Mare..... I think I know which one you are talking about, and I still think about that one too. I wish I still had it! It was done with this thing from AT&T labs called Playmail. I remember doing one up and then sending it to Linda, and then she passed it along to you. It was a riot. It was a long time ago, back in early 2003, and it was with Kyle.. cursing Benny for stealing his food. Kyle mentioned Odie in it, but didnt curse him. lol But Ky let Benny have it.. cursing him every which way for stealing his meals.. and dropping the F bomb repeatedly.. lol Too bad playmail is no longer available. I still check from time to time to see if its back up but its not.

Back