Princess ate nearly 4lbs of chicken necks

Cockers4Ever

Owned by
2 cockers
DH did the meat run for me this month since I was working. I told him not to leave the dogs outside unattended with the tubs of food. But he "just went in to wash his hands" Princess took the opportunity to jump up, knock the tub over and eat its contents. 3 days worth of food for BOTH her and Teddy.

Results have been predictable. Of course, he didnt tell me it had happened until the first erm 'explosion' sigh.....

Hope Princess is all better soon. Didn’t your husband think you might notice when there was no food for the dogs?

That must've took Princess a while. It was tough cutting up the turkey neck I brought home.

Hope her tummy settles fast. Greedy little thing lol.

turkey necks & chicken necks are very different. a chicken neck is a crunch or 2 and down the hatch. I dont doubt that in 5min she could have eaten ALOT. Though presumably she also had to knock over the container and open it? Idk.

Karen we buy 120lbs at a time so do I never would have missed a container.

She's fine now. tried swiping a cupcake at dinner. yesterday I fed about a 1/2 ration with the rest rice & sweet potato/potato/leek remedy. Today I fed ~75% with some rice. Tomorrow back to normal.

3 40lb boxes. :) I'll try to take a pic next time I get some.

I have plastic tubs (troughs?) that you would mix cement in. The boxes get tossed in that in the bak of the van since they sometimes leak. I usually sit outside and repackage so I dont have to bleach my kitchen. I used to grind it all. I'd clear everything off the counters and grind and repackage. Then I'd spend a couple of hrs cleaning everything, then bleaching and wiping down and bleaching again since stuff would splatter. My kitchen was REALLY clean but it was exhausting.

3 40lb boxes. :) I'll try to take a pic next time I get some.

I have plastic tubs (troughs?) that you would mix cement in. The boxes get tossed in that in the bak of the van since they sometimes leak. I usually sit outside and repackage so I dont have to bleach my kitchen. I used to grind it all. I'd clear everything off the counters and grind and repackage. Then I'd spend a couple of hrs cleaning everything, then bleaching and wiping down and bleaching again since stuff would splatter. My kitchen was REALLY clean but it was exhausting.
I can imagine!

Back